Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's the S4 countdown!

Hey!!! We've got less than two months til the OUAT S4 premiere. This is the point in the summer where I get all optimistic for the return of OUAT. I'm far enough out from the last season to forget all of its plotholes and disappointments, (Seriously, what did Zelena need Regina's blood for?) and still far enough away that I don't know enough to dread the upcoming season yet! And we've got an Anna, an Elsa, A Kristof, a Hans - even a Sven!

This is actually my favorite part of the OUAT season. It's like- forgive me -  freshly fallen snow. Even though I know it will inevitably all turn to slushy muck, there's still that pristine moment where everything is shining and glittery and untouched and looks like it might be beautiful and perfect.

I know, I know. But I'm going to pick up the blogging anyway. Character Profile Mondays and Episode Throwback Thursdays. Throwback Thursdays were something I'd been meaning to start through the second half of S3 and just...didn't. So I'm going to try and get into the habit now. Starting this coming Thursday I am throwing back to S1, out of order!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment